Do you want to involve your company in a fantastic outdoor experience in order to go beyond office collaboration?
Our beautiful and exclusive natural context is the ideal destination for the organization of a team building event since it is possible to practice a large number of outdoor activities that improve the free expression of the team members and remove interpersonal barriers.
The ultimate goal of our team building proposal is to allow you to feel part of a real team, share goals and experiences, motivate individuals to work in a team, get to know each other and create relationships, increase collaboration and the level of trust in companions.
Live the exclusive experience of our Fun Bob!
The Fun Bob of the Alpe Campo of Rimasco, known as the steepest and most exciting in Europe, is an highly appreciated attraction by adrenaline and fun lovers and is an exciting playful experience that fits well into a team building context. Besides the Fun Bob, the structure provides a two-seater chairlift and a comfortable alpine hut where you can enjoy an excellent lunch with typical Piedmontese and Valsesian flavors.
In our structure you can perform the following activities:
- orienteering in the woods around the Alpine Hut, nature excursions and trekking on the Alpe Campo footpath with specialized hiking guides
- tastings of typical products in the restaurant
- business lunches
- timed descent in Fun Bob
Here are other ideas to complete your experience in Valsesia
Our staff, thanks to the collaboration with other local tourist structures, is able to create tailor-made experiences for each company, lasting one or more days, combining outdoor sports activities with moments dedicated to group cohesion, all based on its peculiarities and its communication needs.
Event planning can include:
- river activities: rafting, canyoning, hydrospeed
- orienteering and trekking on more or less demanding routes
- mountain bike excursions
- aperitifs, dinners and overnight stays in partner structures, even at high altitudes
- relaxation in wellness centers and spas
- Valsesian cooking courses
- tastings of typical products at local farms
- visits at museums and eco-museums
If all this has thrilled you, we invite you to contact us to help you organize your event.