Canoa Rafting Monrosa Center
Our staff in partnership with the “Canoa Rafting Monrosa Center” offers different experiential packages suitable for people of different ages.
The “Base” package includes:
- river activity (you can choose between rafting, mini-raft, hydrospeed or canyoning);
- n°1 up by chair lift, lunch at the alpine hut (first and second course, to be chosen from our à la carte menu, including water, house wine and coffee)
- n°1 down with fun bob or chairlift again.
At the cost of:
- adults (> 18 years) = 79 € per person
- children more than 12 years old = 64 € per person
- children less than 12 years old = € 39 per person (* in this case the river activity will be the “baby river" option)
Our further proposals, inclusive of a river activity of your choice, are:
- the “All inclusive" package with a menu enriched with appetizer and dessert for a complete food and wine experience at the price of € 87 per person;
- the “Afternoon snack" package which consists in a snack with an assortment of cured meats and cheeses and typical local products at the price of € 70 per person. This solution is dedicated to those who perform the river activity in the afternoon and would not arrive in time to have lunch in the alpine hut.
For those who are celebrating a bachelor or bachelorette party with at least 10 participants, the whole day is free of charge for the bride or the groom.
We are at your disposal for the organization of team building events in partnership with the Canoa Rafting Monrosa Center.
For the use of packages and promotions it is essential to contact the Canoa Rafting Monrosa Center first to find out their availability and then make a reservation at our structure.
+39 0163 75298 (from April to September)
+39 0163 020092 (from April to September)
+39 347 3200303
Contacts Alpe Campo Rimasco:
+39 346 3519589
The Canoa Rafting Monrosa Center
The Canoa Rafting Monrosa Center is located in Balmuccia, in Valsesia, a few minutes drive from our structure. It is placed in a large green area right on the banks of the Sesia river, in a strategic position for performing any river activity. From April to the end of September, expert and friendly guides are at your disposal to assist you on the exciting river rapids of the Sesia in maximum safety. In about 4 hours you can practice the river activity you prefer, choosing between rafting, hydrospeed, canyoning, mini-raft and kayak. You must be able to swim, but you don't need to be particularly experienced, before starting the adventure you will be provided with all the necessary information and instructions. Monrosa provides clothing and technical equipment, assistance, hot showers, a cozy bar and a large and well-organized picnic area. You can live a fantastic experience in the river but also have fun on the sports fields (beach volleyball, football and fitness), have a barbecue or relax and sunbathe. At the end of the descent, as a reminder of a magnificent day, you can have photographs of the most adrenaline-filled and fun moments of your adventure on the river.